Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Yale University
- 2016- now,TSMC, Director of Business Development
- 2005-2015, IBM Systems Group&CorporateStrategy
- 1996-2005,IBM Technology Group, Program Director
- 20+issued patents and 30+ publications
- IEEE Paul Rappaport Award Recipient, 1998
Dr. Yujun Li is a director of business development, in Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. She leads business development of TSMC’s High Performance Computing Platform. Prior to joining TSMC in late 2015, she worked for IBM for ~20years, in various engineering and executive management roles, in IBM’s semiconductor R&D center, systems group, and corporate strategy group. Yujun received her M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from Yale University, and Bachelor of Science degree in Physics from University of Science and Technology of China. She has more than 20 issued patents and 30+ publications.