Master of Science, Physics, Chun-Nam Graduate University, GwangJu, Korea
- PE master ; Leader of TSV MEOL (TSV reveal process) & Wafer Bumping
- Coordinate POG (passive on glass) to production
- TSV Develop (wafer level), put TSV product into mass production
- Design manager (PCB substrate/Lead frame/Sim.)
- Leader of MLF Product Development
YoungSuk joined Amkor in 1990 and has held positions encompassing more than 20 years in R&D, four years as a Manufacturing and Process Engineer and four years as a Product Engineer. His accomplishments include: process engineering, design manager (PCB substrate/Leadframe/Sim.), leader of MicroLeadFrame®product development, new package development in R&D and design management and leader of TSV and SWIFT®wafer process development groups. YoungSuk holds several patents for semiconductor packaging in the US and Korea. He earned a Master of Science, Physics, Chun-Nam Graduate University, GwangJu, Korea.