Senior Vice President
Kulicke & Soffa Pte, Ltd.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- University of Leicester
- Bachelor of Science , Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science
- State University of New York at Buffalo
- 26 years of engineering and operation experience in the semiconductor and electronics industry
- Global President & CEO at Everett Charles Technologies
- Technical Director of Engineering at KLA-Tencor
- Chan Pin was appointed as Senior Vice President of K&S' Advanced Packaging & EA/APMR Business Units in August 2019.
- He joined K&S in 2014 as Vice President of Wedge Bonders business unit and has successfully turnaround the business and led the team to higher growth by diversifying the business into the battery bonding market.
- Chan Pin is a technology industry veteran with more than 26 years of engineering and operations experience in the semiconductor and electronics industry. He started his career first as a Process and Test Engineer at Motorola Semiconductor/Electronics group and pioneered multiple factories in Asia before advancing to the role of Manufacturing Manager at Flextronics. In 1999, Chan Pin joined KLA-Tencor and held a number of diverse positions, including Senior Technical Director of Engineering and General Manager of Strategic Business Unit in Greater China. Chan Pin then pioneered the efforts of starting the MEMS factory in Singapore when he became the Vice President of Sales and General Manager at Form Factor. Most recently, he was the Global President & CEO at Everett Charles Technologies, managing and leading in test and probe technologies.
- Chan Pin received his bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the State University of New York at Buffalo and a master's degree in Business Administration from the University of Leicester, United Kingdom. A Singaporean national, he served 30 years as a commander in the military reserve Brigade.