- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin
- Advanced Packaging, ASE CR&D
- SEMITaiwan PKG & TEST Committee
- ECTC Packaging TechnologiesCommittee
- ChinaSociety of Engineers Distinguished Engineer Award
- 50 + US patents
Dr. KC Yee is currently a R&D Director of TSMC advanced Integrated Interconnect & Packaging. He received his Ph.D. degree from the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin. He has 19+ years of semiconductor experiences in advanced IC packaging including optical MEMS, optoelectronics, advanced flip chip, wireless connectivity module, 3D IC, and wafer level fan-out. He owned/ co-owned 50+ granted US patents.