DIRECTOR of Power & Wireless Division
- Master's degree in Applied Physics specializing in Microelectronics
- Head of the Power & Wireless division@ Yole which encompasses 4 main activities : Power Electronics, Battery, Compound Semiconductors, RF devices and technologies.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing analyst @ Yole
- NXP Process Integration Engineer
- Claire Troadec is Director of the Power & Wireless division at Yole Développement, part of Yole Group of Companies. These activities are covering power electronics, batteries & energy management, compound semiconductors and emerging materials, RF devices and technologies.
- Based on her valuable experience in the semiconductor industry, Claire is managing the expansion of the technical and market expertise of Power and Wireless team. Daily interactions with leading companies allow analysts to collect a large amount of data and cross their vision of market segments’ evolution and technology breakthroughs.
- In addition, Claire’s mission is focused on the management of business relationships with industry leaders and the development of market research and strategy consulting activities inside the Yole Group.
- Claire Troadec holds a Master’s degree in Applied Physics specializing in Microelectronics from INSA (Rennes, France). She then joined NXP Semiconductors, and worked for 7 years as a complementary metal-on-silicon oxide semiconductor (CMOS) process integration engineer at the IMEC R&D facility. During this time, she oversaw the isolation and performance boosting of CMOS technology node devices from 90 nm down to 45 nm. She has authored or co-authored seven US patents and nine international publications in the semiconductor field and managed her own distribution company before joining Yole Développement in 2013.