- Dipl. – Ing. in Precision and Micro Engineering (Engineering Master Degree equiv.)
- Held various positions in Application, Sales and Business Development at SUSS MicroTec
- Author and co-author on several papers on various topics (Microimprinting and Lithography)
- Active committee member in
- -NIL Industrial Day
- -MikroSystemTechnik Congress
Margarete Zoberbier studied Precision and Micro Engineering at the Georg-Simon-Ohm-Fachhochschule (University of Applied Sciences) in Nurnberg before joining SUSS MicroTec as Applications Engineer in 2001. Over the last 14 years she has held various positions in Sales and Business Development at SUSS MicroTec. At present she is working as Product Manager Aligner responsible for Manual Mask Aligners and Imprint Technologies.
Margarete authored and co-authored several papers on various topics, including Microimprintingand Lithography. She is also an active committee member in NIL Industrial Day and MikroSystemTechnik Congress.