- MBA, Tel-Aviv International School of Management, Israel
- Principal investigator of international collaboration working group, semiconductor, ISTI
- SEMI Taiwan PKG&TEST committee member
- Advisor to Horizon 2020 “NanoElectronics Roadmap for Europe: Identification and Dissemination”
- Deputy program director of Electronics & System Division, ISTI
- Award of “the best industry intelligence service” granted by MOEA/DOIT
Ray Yang is consulting director serving at ISTI, Industry, Science and Technology International Strategy Center, which is under ITRI and one of influential think tanks in Taiwan. Ray is responsible for emerging technology scouting and market dynamics research at ISTI mainly in semiconductor domain, and is currently principal investigator of international collaboration working group in semiconductor field. Ray was deputy program director of ISTI Electronics & System Division while heading the telecom/mobile research team as well as taking a supervisory role in semiconductor research. Ray used to be ISTI semiconductor research department head and has led for years about SiP/SoC/Memory market research project of MOEA(Ministry of Economic Affairs), and his another led 3DIC research project received an award of “the best industry intelligence service” granted by MOEA/DOIT(Department of Industrial Technology). Ray has been advisor to Horizon 2020 project of NanoElectronics Roadmap for Europe: Identification and Dissemination, and currently is SEMI Taiwan PKG&TEST committee member. Ray is Industrial Consultant certified by APIAA, Asia Pacific Industrial Analysis Association. Before joining ITRI, Ray was Greater China Representative to Platinum Neurone Ventures and Shrem Fudim Group, a technology investment company of Israel. Ray holds a MBA from Tel-Aviv International School of Management in Israel, and received bachelor degree of electrical engineering with honor from National Tsing Hua University of Taiwan.