- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park
- Vice President, ASE Group
- Founder and CEO ,Indigo Mobile Technologies
- Associate Vice President ,BenQ
- Senior Engineer, Qualcomm
- Deputy Professor, Huafan University, Taiwan
Dr. Harrison Chang is the VP in ASE Corporate R&D heading Miniaturized Product division, focusing on the heterogeneous integration of System-in-Package for WWAN/WLAN modem, mmWave, smart phone, wearable, and automotive electronics applications. He has more than 30 technical papers and global patents. He has been an IEEE member for more than 25 years, and has been participating in the EPS society and MTT society actively.
He graduated from Electrical Engineer Department, National Taiwan University in 1985. He received his Ph.D. degree on Electromagnetic from the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park in 1993. Since then, his experience includes Deputy Professor in the Huafan University, Taiwan, Senior Engineer in Qualcomm, San Diego, Associate VP in BenQ, founder and CEO of the Indigo Mobile Technologies.